If you click on any ad... you buy me a coffee!! :)

Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunday, March 20, 2011

FIRE NEXT DOOR! The AMAZING Austin Fire Department! THANK YOU!

The fire likely started at our neighbors in the wall by the chimney... from an electrical short.
Then it got worse, yep that is our house on the right. We were worried!...
VERY worried!
Then the Austin Fire Department showed up... in about three minutes!Lots of Firefighters...Man did they know what they were doing!
This is the view from our Kitchen Window. Way too close for comfort!They put out the fire...Talked to us about exactly what had happened...Comforted the owner......and this man even looked all over the house, in every room, and saved her cat (aptly named Smokey).THANK YOU AUSTIN FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!!!